Thursday 29 January 2015

I'm Ready to Write...

Hello, I’m Berry. Welcome to my NEW, improved blog. I had to suspend it for a while. My life changed within the last few months in many ways. I found a purpose for my training and a new inspiration. I learn assertiveness every day, I train my mind and face new exciting challenges. I'm not the same person I was last year.

But it’s not the whole answer.

I also stopped writing because I was embarrassed with my poor results in the fast diet plan. I couldn’t last in my commitment and I perceived it as my personal failure. But it’s not the right approach at all, now I know it. There is a need inside me that compells me to write and post my progress  in achieving my goal – it' not working on a perfect figure anymore. I want to be happy.

I don’t want to be perceived as a person who feels confident  enough to give you any advice about food, exercise nor approach towards animals. I'm lost in this world just like you probably are. I do my best to be the best version of me - nothing more, nothing less.

The last year 2014 was absolutely AMAZING for me. My life changed for the better. Now I feel more confident and mature, and the best thing is that there’s still so much for me to discover! I’m on my way to success!

I'm ready to start writing again...

No comments:

Post a Comment